Fri, 26 May|
Pu Dong Xin Qu
Corporate Touch Rugby Tournament
Instead of tapping away at your keyboard, tap the ball over to your colleagues and friends at NZBRiC's Corporate Touch Rugby Tournament, a Friday afternoon for team building, networking, sport, dinner and drinks
Time & Location
26 May 2023, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm GMT+8
Pu Dong Xin Qu, Zhang Yang Bei Lu, Pu Dong Xin Qu, Shang Hai Shi, China
About the event
NZBRiC and Jam Touch invite you, your colleagues and friends to enter your teams into our first Corporate Touch Rugby Tournament. The Friday afternoon, half-day event is an opportunity for the New Zealand China business community to network and engage in team-building while being healthy and active playing a touch rugby tournament.
With four teams of nine, playing three matches, six aside, followed by drinks, dinner and a prize ceremony for the winning team, we encourage you to register with your team or join a pre-existing one within the New Zealand China business community, it will be an action packed event.
- 1:00 pm: Registration, welcome, introduction to teams
- 1:15 pm: Coach led practice
- 1:50 pm: Match 1 (Touch Competition)
- 2:30 pm: Break
- 2:35 pm: Match 2 (Touch Competition)
- 3:15 pm: Break
- 3:20 pm: Match 3 (Touch Competition)
- 4:00 pm: Dinner and drinks at the Club House
- 4:15 pm: Raffle tickets on sale
- 5:30 pm: Draw raffle
- 6:00 pm: Event end
- Early Bird Individual: 1150 RMB
- Group Ticket for 6 Players: 6,600 RMB
- Group Ticket for 9 Players: 9,450 RMB
- Individual Member: 1,250 RMB
- Individual Non-Member: 1,450 RMB
*Early bird ticket price will close on May 16th 2023
*Each team will be made up of 9 players, with 6 players on the field during the match and 3 players as subs.
There are also sponsorship opportunities available affording your business engagement and exposure to a corporate demographic in Shanghai. Get in touch directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ticket optionsFrom CN¥1,388.00 to CN¥12,132.00