Thu, 24 Aug|
The Bull & Claw
'Best Practices: Carbon Footprint Calculation and Reduction, Energy Efficiency Optimization on Industrial Assets in Chin
For foreign companies in China, and particularly SMEs, it is the right time to start thinking about reducing their carbon footprint across their in-market assets and supply chain to ensure they comply with China's carbon reduction policies and avoid costly mistakes.
Time & Location
24 Aug 2023, 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
The Bull & Claw, 110 Fen Yang Lu, 110, Xu Hui Qu, Shang Hai Shi, China, 200031
About the event
China has set a target to peak its carbon dioxide emissions by 2030 and achieve carbon neutrality by 2060. As China seeks to implement policies to achieve its ‘dual carbon’ goals, companies in China are being encouraged by the Chinese Government to invest in pollution and carbon reduction through the use of green and low-carbon technology.
In NZBRiC's recent Business Outlook Survey, 39% of New Zealand companies responded that China's ‘dual carbon’ goals will increase the cost of operating in China.
For foreign companies in China, and particularly SMEs, it is the right time to start thinking about reducing their carbon footprint across their in-market assests and supply chain to ensure they comply with China's carbon reduction policies and avoid costly mistakes.
On Thursday 24th of August, NZBRiC is please to be partnering with TERAO Asia to provide a briefing on 'Best Practices: Carbon Footprint Calculation and Reduction, Energy Efficiency Optimization on Industrial Assets in China.'
TERAO Asia's General Manager Arnaud Rouchette and Asia Business Development Director Gaspard Lemoine-Scelles will cover:
- Corporate level carbon footprint calculation (Scope 1, 2, 3)
- Carbon footprint reduction roadmap
- Supply chain energy optimization
- Industrial facility sustainability in China (carbon, energy and comfort)
4:30pm - Registration
4:35pm- Briefing - 'Best Practices: Carbon Footprint Calculation and Reduction, Energy Efficiency Optimization on Industrial Assets in China.'
5:30pm- Networking (1 drink and canapes are included in the ticket)
- Please note- Registrations for Non Members are subject to approval.
About TERAO Asia
Headquartered in Paris, TERAO is a global consulting and engineering company involved for 30 years in energy efficiency and green building engineering. Created in 1993, TERAO is one of the pioneers of energy-saving and sustainable buildings. With a 65+ team of multidisciplinary engineers, TERAO is a leading independent French green building engineering company active in Asia since 2008. Currently headquartered in Shanghai for its Asia activities, Terao also has offices in Ho Chi Minh & Singapore.
Terao operates on the whole building life cycle, from design (green building specifications, carbon emissions calculation and reduction, energy efficiency design and calculation, etc.) to operation and maintenance (energy/carbon audits, comfort improvement, certifications in operation, …).
Terao’s capabilities include the following:
• Carbon Footprint Study, Life Cycle Assessment
• Sustainable Design Solutions for new constructions and renovations
• Building Simulations (Thermal Modelling, Daylight Simulations, CFD, Wind Modelling, etc.)
• Energy Audits
• Building comfort optimization
• Operation Optimization (ISO 50 001, Energy Management & Reporting and more.)
• Environmental & Well-Being Certification Management for new construction and existing buildings (LEED, China GBDL/GBL, BREEAM, HQE, WELL, etc.)