Wed, 09 Mar|
China Registration of Food Manufacturing Premises (General Trade Only)
NZTE Event registration
Time & Location
09 Mar 2022, 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm
About the event
On 1 January 2022, the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Registration and Administration of Imported Food Overseas Production Enterprises (Decree 248) came into effect. To export products to China, most food and beverage manufacturers are now required to obtain registration with China’s General Administration of Customs. More information on this decree can be found on MPI’s China page, in the Processed Food Products section.
In this panel discussion, representatives from MPI, Accestra Consulting, Mainfreight, and Fonterra will provide an update on the implementation of Decree 248 and discuss practical issues for exporters and the solutions to them.
Find out from regulators, subject matter experts, and those on the ground:
- What the key implications are to food and beverage export businesses
- How manufacturers from different countries are dealing with the new regulations
- How the regulations are implemented at different Chinese ports
- What effects the regulations have on shipping and logistics
- Practical issues to look out for and how to address them